This is your one-stop source of information for emergency preparedness. Because the City of St. Helena is exposed to a variety of hazards, it is critical that residents and visitors be prepared ahead of time.
Be Prepared for an Emergency
- Establish a defensible space around your home
- Keep your vehicle's fuel tank at least half-full
- Build and maintain a Go-Bag
- Sign up for ALERT Napa County (Everbridge, formerly Nixle) alerts
- Fire Weather Forecast - Stay up to date with daily weather reports used by the Fire Chief
- Emergency Preparedness Special Edition | August 1, 2023
- Edición Especial de Preparación para Emergencias | 1 de agosto del 2023
- Identify your evacuation zone through genasys Protect (formerly Zonehaven)
- Sandbag Stations are located at City Hall (1088 College Ave.) and Crane Park (parking lot between Little League Fields and St. Helena Primary School off South Crane Ave.) throughout the rainy season.
Note: The information on this website is provided under the California Emergency Services Act (California Government Code section 8550 et seq.) and for informational purposes only. The information on this website:
- Is necessarily general and not intended to be a complete guide to all things that can or should be done in the event of an emergency
- Is subject to change at any time including in the event of an emergency
- May not apply to your specific needs and/or circumstances in the event of any emergency
Emergency preparedness is your responsibility. Relevant information regarding a particular emergency may be different than the information provided on this website. All persons should consult relevant authorities for information regarding a particular emergency. There are many sources of information for emergency preparedness and all persons should consult as many resources as possible.