Vehicle Collision Report

Police car overlooking St. Helena

Request Vehicle Collision Report

Vehicle collision reports can be requested by submitting a "request for police report." 


Have you tried CRASHDOCS?

This website allows you to access your vehicle collision report without having to go to the Police Department. The website allows Police Records to upload a copy of the vehicle collision report so that it can be accessed by the involved parties.

Before you go to CRASHDOCS to access your report, please have the following ready: 

  • Name
  • Report Number (given to you by the officer)
  • Date of the incident
  • Credit/debit card to pay the report fee.

If you are missing the report Number, please call St. Helena Police Department at (707) 967-2850 and they can assist you.