Payment Arrangements

If you need assistance paying your water bill and would like to avoid late fees, you can file a Hardship Extension Agreement with the City.

  • The Hardship Extension Agreement allows you to break down your payments over a 12-month period.
  • These payments must be made in addition to any future water bills due.
  • During the agreement, your account will not accrue any penalties or interest as long as the payment terms are met.
  • Failure to meet the terms of the agreement, could result in disconnection of the premises from the water system for nonpayment with proper notice.

Supporting Documents