Claim Forms can be submitted either in person, or by mail within the City Clerk's office. As with all claims please provide as much information as possible that you believe will support your claim (i.e. estimates, photographs, diagrams). There is no cost associated with the filing of a claim.

Please fill out the Claim Form (PDF) in full and return a signed original by mailing or bringing the form in-person to the City Clerk's Office at:

City of St. Helena

1088 College Avenue

St. Helena, CA 94574