Where do I report water quality issues?

Before reporting a specific problem, please note whether your concern is with color, odor, taste, or something other, and be prepared to answer the following questions:

  • Is the problem in the hot water, cold water, or both?
  • Is the problem observed at all faucets?
  • Do neighbors see similar problems?
  • Is there construction activity nearby?

Call the Public Works Department at (707) 968-2658.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for water and/or sewer service?
2. If I had a leak on my property, can I apply for a leak adjustment?
3. Can my late fee be waived?
4. Can I get an extension to pay my water bill and keep my water service on?
5. Who else can I call for help with paying my bill?
6. Where do I report water quality issues?